Hello,

>> /usr/local/lib/ptxdist-2011.06.0/rules/systemd.in:5:warning: 'select'
>> used by config symbol 'SYSTEMD' refers to undefined symbol 'ROOTFS_RUN'
>>
>> I guess it's safe to ignore, especially when not using systemd, but it
>> comes each time I call `ptxdist go`. Is this already fixed in Git? I had
>> a look but couldn't find a changeset solving this.
>
> That symbol should exist. Do you have a modified rootfs.in in your BSP?

Actually this is case, I was not aware of this. As a first workaround
I'll merge the changes from ptxdist to our changed files. Maybe there's
another solution for some of the problems we try to solve with our own
rule files but I leave this for another topic.

Thanks for the hint and greets
Alex

--
»With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured,
irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie)