Hei hei,

On Thu, 23 Jun 2011 17:48:02 +0200, Bernhard Walle wrote:
> Set the file type to kconfig. The *.make files have a modeline for vim,
> so why not also for the Kconfig files.

% grep vim: rules/*.in
rules/argtable2.in:# vim: syntax=kconfig
rules/calibrator.in:# vim: syntax=kconfig
rules/hackbench.in:# vim: syntax=kconfig

I would recommend altering these instead of adding an addtional line.
;-)

Despite of that: +1, very handy for vim users.

If you're already on this topic: Would you mind adapting the modeline
for the rules/*.make files to something like this?

# vim: ft=make noet

O:-)

But I guess the templates used by `ptxdist newpackage` should be
changed too, so freshly created packages get modelines in the same
style.

Greets
Alex

--
»With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured,
irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie)