Hei Michael,

Am 19.01.2012 22:59, schrieb Michael Olbrich:
>> --------------------------
>> target: acpid-2.0.8.tar.gz
>> --------------------------
>>

>> error: empty parameter to 'ptxd_make_get'
>
> This is a x86 BSP, right? Otherwise acpid should not be built.
> Is acpid in 'ptxdist print PTX_PACKAGES_SELECTED'?

No it's not, it's arm-v5te, sorry, my fault. Actually after running
`ptxdist clean acpid` and `ptxdist go` no acpid related stuff is build.
However this didn't stop me calling `ptxdist get acpid` (which failed)
and the subsequent stages (which were all successful) by hand. O:-)

For the record:

% ptxdist print PTX_PACKAGES_SELECTED
strace at91bootstrap ncurses setmixer busybox alsa-lib libdaemon ppp
figlet lshw procps zlib minicom gst-plugins-good base dropbear libmd
setserial scripts libfsl-vpu madplay logrotate readline mc u-boot libusb
libmad imageubootenv rootfs libconfuse mtd-utils kernel gst-plugins-bad
libnl elvis_peri_switch openssl watchdog libid3tag initmethod-bbinit
libjpeg gcclibs libpcap libpopt latencytop compcache lighttpd gstreamer
ifplugd libc wget ntp liboil libltdl rc-once locales umkimage alsa-utils
urshd openvpn ipkg libxml2 imageversioninfo nano bzip2 glib orc
gst-plugins-base liblzo patches timezone inadyn libcurl vpnclient mpg123
udev v4l-utils glibc   cross-pkg-config-wrapper cross-module-init-tools
cross-dummy-strip   host-localedef host-libuuid host-ncurses host-flex
host-tz-database host-pkg-config host-liblzo host-ipkg-utils host-ipkg
host-mtd-utils host-glib host-libiconv host-util-linux-ng host-umkimage
host-zlib host-gtk-doc host-fakeroot   host-autotools-libtool
host-autotools-automake host-autotools-autoconf host-lndir
host-xorg-proto-x

Sorry for bothering you with this, greets
Alex

--
»With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured,
irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie)