Hei hei,

On Thu, Aug 09, 2012 at 07:02:36PM +0200, stefan.fr...@qutools.com wrote:
> So my question would be:
> Is there some kind of template for that script? Or did I miss something else?

In case you use ifupdown of busybox the DHCP client (we use udhcpc
from busybox itself) is started somehow "magically" on interface
activation and interfaces are defined in /etc/network/interfaces like
on Debian. The DHCP client is killed on shutting down the interface
again. See the verbose output of `ifup -av` and `ifdown -av`. Sorry if
this sounds not precise, it's just from my memory, but it may help you
to have a further look.

Greets
Alex

--
»With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured,
irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie)