thanks Juergen

That was my problem, I removed the already built Toolchain that was in my
home directory. Now it wants to download everything.

Oh well, mental note to self, dont just remove stuff. I walk seems like a
great idea, would rather buy you, Tim and Michael a beer ;)

Thanks for all your help guys.

Regards

Ruben