Hi Estela,

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 10:15:05AM +0000, Estela Gallardo wrote:
> Michael Olbrich <m.olbrich@...> writes:
>

> > The check for the sed fails for newer sed versions have a different version
> > string. This was fixed in ptxdist-2013.01.0. If you need to use older
> > versions, then you need to backport the relveant fix (git commit
> > "2a89985 configure.ac: change regex for sed version")
> >
> > Michael
> >

> My problem is that there isn't an OSELAS.BSP 2013.01.0 version, so I can't
> change the ptxdist version. And I don't know what I don't understand what I
> have to do: what is git commit 2a89985, how can I see it?

I found this issue, because I use a bleeding edge distribution. :-)

You can find the commit in the git repository of ptxdist. There exist a
web interface for this so you can see it also at [0]. Or simple run "git
log -p 2a89985" in the ptxdist git repository which can you checkout
with "git clone git://git.pengutronix.de/git/ptxdist.git". Sorry if
my words are too technical.

The page on [0] will also show you a diff file so you can see the change.

Nevertheless when I found that issue, Michael Olbrich generate a fix
release for the stable version [1].

So you use ptxdist version 2012.03.0 and there is a huge change between
ptxdist-2012.03.0 and ptxdist-2012.12.1, of course there are many other
bug fixes between these versions. Nevertheless I think your BSP was
tested for ptxdist-2012.03.0 and there exists a easy way to fix that.
:-)

run the following:

i) git clone git://git.pengutronix.de/git/ptxdist.git - checkout ptxdist

ii) cd ptxdist - change current working directory into the ptxdist repository

iii) git checkout ptxdist-2012.03.0 - checkout your bsp ptxdist version

iv) git cherry-pick 2a89985 - grab the fix commit

v) ./autogen.sh - generate autotools files for the buildsystem, you will
                  need that because the git directory doesn't contains
                  these files.

vi) install ptxdist in the usual way (./.configure ... && make && make install)

vii) there should be now a new ptxdist binary in your $PATH on correct
    install path. Migrate the bsp for that (That's okay because we know
    there was only one change and this is the bugfix for the buildsystem
    and doesn't change anything in ptxdist).

- Alex

[0]
http://git.pengutronix.de/?p=ptxdist.git;a=commitdiff;h=2a89985c97422af3569eb6d268e3ccdc9c3fb0e5;hp=11e79705d132e2fcfc95eec468f4d4289578ff63
[1] http://www.ptxdist.org/software/ptxdist/download/ptxdist-2012.12.1.tar.bz2