Hello,

our kernelconfig stays in the bsp directory at configs/platform-xxx/kernelconfig-version. We have an out of bsp git tree for the kernel sources which is linked to local_src/kernel.xxx.

Under which conditions get the config file transferd from bsp dir to kernel dir, and from kernel dir to bsp dir?

I had a big problem where I had in the bsp a 3.12.15 config with preempt rt enabled, but an 3.12.19 config without preempt rt in the kernel directory, and I don't understand how this can happen ... (The kernel version is 3.12.19)

I was thinking that ptxdist copy the config, calls "make oldconfig", and copy the result back into the bsp.

Does it makes a difference for the kernel config handling that is is an git tree instead of xz archive in the bsp?

Thanks a lot for some tips!

Best regards,

Matthias