On 02/23/2015 03:09 PM, [email protected] wrote:
> 
>> > +APR_UTIL_CONF_ENV   := $(CROSS_ENV)
>> > +
>> >  #
>> >  # autoconf
>> >  #
>> >  APR_UTIL_CONF_TOOL := autoconf
>> >  APR_UTIL_CONF_OPT := \
>> >     $(CROSS_AUTOCONF_USR) \
>> > -   --with-apr=$(PTXDIST_SYSROOT_CROSS)/bin/apr-config \
>> > -   --with-expat=$(PTXDIST_SYSROOT_TARGET)/usr
>> > +   --with-apr=$(PTXDIST_SYSROOT_CROSS)/bin/apr-1-config \
>>
>> This seems strange (the original, not just your change): I don't think
>> there is a $(PTXDIST_SYSROOT_CROSS)/bin/apr-config, it should be in
>> PTXDIST_SYSROOT_TARGET. Can you check what configure does here?
>>
>> > +   --with-expat=$(PTXDIST_SYSROOT_TARGET)/usr/include/apr-1
                ^^^^^                                       ^^^
>>
>> No, I'm pretty sure, that's not where expat is found.
                                         ^^^^^
>>
> 
> but what is then the right here?
> 
> if I change it to PTXDIST_SYSROOT_TARGET then I get:
> 
> checking for APR... configure: error: the --with-apr parameter is
                                                   ^^^
> incorrect.
> It must specify an install prefix, a build directory, or an apr-config file.

Michael pointed out that "exapt" is probably not found in an "apr-1" dir.

Marc

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

-- 
ptxdist mailing list
[email protected]

Reply via email to