On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 07:18:09AM +0000, Dennis Miller wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> I've managed to convert my BSP to PTXdist 2015.07.0 and I think
> I've found a small error in the qt5.make file.
> 
> During qt5.install this is done:
> 
>       ifdef PTXCONF_QT5_MODULE_QTWEBKIT
>               @chrpath -d $(QT5_PKGDIR)/usr/lib/qt5/libexec/QtWebProcess
>               @chrpath -d $(QT5_PKGDIR)/usr/lib/qt5/libexec/QtWebPluginProcess
>       endif
> 
> QtWebPluginProcess did not get build in my configuration - I guess this
> is fine since the following happens during qt5.targetinstall:
> 
>       ifdef PTXCONF_QT5_MODULE_QTWEBKIT_QUICK
>               @$(call install_copy, qt5, 0, 0, 0755, -, \
>                       /usr/lib/qt5/libexec/QtWebProcess)
>       ifdef PTXCONF_QT5_X11
>               @$(call install_copy, qt5, 0, 0, 0755, -, \
>                       /usr/lib/qt5/libexec/QtWebPluginProcess)
>       endif
>       endif
> 
> -> So QtWebPluginProcess is only installed (and possibly build) for X11
> configurations and I am building for a framebuffer device.
> 
> The following patch simply copies this behavior.
> Please note that I have not yet tested this!

This looks right. Can you please create a proper patch for this?

Michael

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> /ptxdist-2015.07.0/rules$ diff -rupN qt5.make.original qt5.make
> --- qt5.make.original 2015-07-16 09:04:38.395523870 +0200
> +++ qt5.make  2015-07-16 09:06:18.115526883 +0200
> @@ -232,10 +232,12 @@ $(STATEDIR)/qt5.install:
>       @$(call targetinfo)
>       @$(call world/install, QT5)
>       @find $(QT5_PKGDIR) -name '*.qmltypes' | xargs -r rm
> -ifdef PTXCONF_QT5_MODULE_QTWEBKIT
> +ifdef PTXCONF_QT5_MODULE_QTWEBKIT_QUICK
>       @chrpath -d $(QT5_PKGDIR)/usr/lib/qt5/libexec/QtWebProcess
> +ifdef PTXCONF_QT5_X11
>       @chrpath -d $(QT5_PKGDIR)/usr/lib/qt5/libexec/QtWebPluginProcess
>  endif
> +endif
>       @$(call touch)
>  
>  QT5_QT_CONF := $(PTXDIST_SYSROOT_CROSS)/bin/qt5/qt.conf
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                           |                             |
Industrial Linux Solutions                 | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |
Peiner Str. 6-8, 31137 Hildesheim, Germany | Phone: +49-5121-206917-0    |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686           | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |

-- 
ptxdist mailing list
[email protected]

Reply via email to