On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 08:37:14PM +0100, Robert Schwebel wrote:
> Hi Clemens,
>
> On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 04:34:43PM +0100, Clemens Gruber wrote:
> > the used host-xz version was not available anymore, I therefore updated
> > it and in the process, decided to update some of the other host
> > libraries as well.
> >
> > In the next patch following these host tool version bumps, I made a
> > first attempt to move to current stable gcc, glibc, binutils and gdb.
> > (Just as a starting point, marked RFC)
>
> Thanks for your patches, but Michael is already testing the toolchain
> for the new december release. Please stay tuned, a release is already
> being prepared based on the latest-and-greatest.

Hi Robert,

staying tunned is not enough ;-) Is there any preview available? I just
checked pengutronix' git and didn't find anything related.
I need this patch included:
https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2012-07/msg01483.html
and will eventuely provide patch against OSELAS.Toolchain if needed.

Best regards,
        ladis