Hi Michael,

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 11:53:30AM +0200, Michael Olbrich wrote:
> Not like this. This should be handled in rc-once where the rootfs is
> actually writeable. Also, as far as I know, there is currently no option to
> install ldconfig. You should probably with a patch for this.

Hm, you mean you don't want to use the ldconfig.service from systemd,
keep the --disable-ldconfig option and call ldconfig -X manually from a
rc-once.d script, for it to work with read-only rootfs usecases?

Regarding the ldconfig binary. You are right, totally forgot that I have
a custom rule for that. I'll send a patch for that too with v2 of this
patch.
Btw. where should I put the ptxdist setting for the ldconfig binary?
Is shell_and_console the right place, even though it is copied from the
toolchain directory?

Thanks,
Clemens