Hi,

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 08:37:10PM +0200, Alexander Aring wrote:
> patch came upstream today, but I think it takes some time for new
> release. What are the great new features in new iproute2 version?

For me, the bridging and multicast improvements were important and a
bugfix in tc, but in general, the devlink support is probably the most
significant new feature, but I am not using that. It's mostly
incremental improvements all over the place.

I think we can wait until Linus releases 4.7, then there will be a new
iproute2 version as well and we can upgrade.
What do you think?

Regards,
Clemens