Hello all,

-----"ptxdist" <ptxdist-boun...@pengutronix.de> schrieb: -----
> FWIW: There are some helpful hints on e-mail clients in the Linux
> kernel documentation:

> https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/Documentation/email-clients.txt

> The patch we are talking about was sent with Lotus according to mail
> headers. Lotus was the default in my company as well for years and it
> really sucks at e-mail. So what I did was pushing my stuff to my
> personal public git clone [1], pull it at home and send it with my
> personal mail account. ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

Tell me about it... But then I tried three different MTAs (Evolution,
LN and Thunderbird), and all of them mangle the inline patches, so
I've included the (very simple) patch as an attachment.

One note: The OpenVPN Download page[1] gives me sometimes a 404 for
the source.tar.xz, even though the source itself[2] *can* be reached by
curl. Maybe some weird caching issue.

Regards,

Tobias Schmidl

[1] https://openvpn.net/index.php/download/community-downloads.html