Hi,

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 09:34:38AM +0200, Juergen Borleis wrote:
> Hi Ojas,
>
> On Tuesday 28 March 2017 01:17:30 Ojas Kulkarni wrote:
> > I am trying to build 2016.06.1 toolchain with PTXdist 2017.03.0 version.
> > I am getting error in glib package while building toolchain shown below,
> > My questions are,
> >
> > 1) Is any compatibility issues observed with specified versions?
> >
> > 2) Which version of OSELAS toolchain is best suitable to use with
> >    PTXdist 2017.03.0 version?
>
> The OSELAS-Toolchain-2016.06.1 is intended to be built with PTXdist-2016.06.
> After building, you can use this toolchain with whatever PTXdist version in
> your projects. All PTXdist versions can co-exist on your host and do not
> interfere.

I can also reproduce this with my toolchains - based on OSELAS.Toolchain
but with newer GCC, glibc, etc. - if I build them with ptxdist
2017.03.0.
With ptxdist 2017.01.0, they build fine though and I think I found the
culprit in 2017.03.0:
https://git.pengutronix.de/cgit/ptxdist/commit/?id=8cd525b95616ee8e2e9f982c04a1fcb0c745c521

If I add the ptxd_make_world_patchin.sh script from before this commit
to my toolchain project, ptxdist 2017.03.0 successfully builds the
toolchain.

Regards,
Clemens