Hello,

after using ptxdist with DistroKit as a reference BSP for a while, I have several questions and ambiguities about some dark corners:

# Is it possible to built some packages into .ipk files, but do not include them by default in the image? I thought that the [M] option available in menuconfig could be intended for this, but seems it does not work this way. Btw, what the [M] option really do differently from [*]?

# (maybe extension of previous question) How to manage ptxdist configuration for multiple boards sharing the same CPU architecture and all base packages? Some boards needs some additional packages for specific HW, or specific application cases. Or the requirement could be to have minimal image and full-featured image for the same board. It would be nice to have some way how to build multiple images -- with multiple different _rootfs_ images -- with different package (and maybe additional files) sets.

# How the ${PTXDIST_BSP_AUTOVERSION} works? With current DistroKit from git, I'm allways getting "OSELAS(R)-DistroKit-????.??.?-?-g76e1280aca97-dirty-1 / v7a-????.??.?-?-g76e1280aca97-dirty". Similar problem with ???? version is in the doc files built from current git. Maybe some tag is missing in the git?

Regards, Vlastimil