hi,

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 07:43:36PM +0200, Alexander Dahl wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 04:14:24PM +0100, Ian Abbott wrote:
> > I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet on the mailing list, but I'm
> > sure a few people other than myself will have noticed that the ptxdist man
> > page distributed with ptxdist-2017.07.0 is just a gzip-compressed, empty
> > file, so the ptxdist "help" command doesn't work.
> 
> I can confirm this.

Thanks for the heads up. It looks like rst2man is broken on the machine I
used to create that release. And the rule in the Makefile is broken and
didn't propagate the error :-/.

Michael

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                           |                             |
Industrial Linux Solutions                 | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |
Peiner Str. 6-8, 31137 Hildesheim, Germany | Phone: +49-5121-206917-0    |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686           | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |

_______________________________________________
ptxdist mailing list
[email protected]

Reply via email to