Hei hei,

Am Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2018, 14:38:55 CEST schrieb Guillermo Rodriguez
Garcia:
escribió:
> > How did you find this? I would have taken the tool from GitHub:
> I have to admit I am not sure anymore where I found this. When
> cleaning up the .make file I considered switching to github, but at
> the end I chose not to do it as it had no tags and I thought that this
> would be cleaner than referencing a specific commit by its hash.

+1

It tried to find it on the NXP webpage. You get a hit, when you type 'kobs' in
the search field and this is returned:

https://www.nxp.com/lgfiles/NMG/MAD/YOCTO/imx-kobs-5.5.tar.gz

I could not find it through clicking through product and support pages
however.

> > What about IMX_KOBS_LICENSE_FILES  := file://COPYING;md5=…
>
> Never did this before, I thought it was only necessary for
> not-well-known licenses. Should I add it?

This is needed for a license report, the checksum is to detect changes in
licensing. It doesn't hurt to add it and may benefit users generating such a
report.

Greets
Alex