Hi Michael,

El vie., 16 nov. 2018 a las 9:08, Michael Olbrich
(<m.olbr...@pengutronix.de>) escribió:

> Hi,
> On Thu, Nov 08, 2018 at 05:26:11PM +0100, Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia wrote:
> > Any feedback on this one ?
>
> I was just waiting to get the release out of the door. I've applied this
> now. It build on must of my test setups, so it gets enough test coverage to
> notice if the build fails.
> Note that on my Debian testing machine, configure fails with:
>
> configure:24594: checking if /usr/lib/jvm/default-java/bin/javac works
> configure:24619: /usr/lib/jvm/default-java/bin/javac  -source 1.5 -target 1.5
> Object.java
> warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 5
> error: Source option 5 is no longer supported. Use 6 or later.
> error: Target option 1.5 is no longer supported. Use 1.6 or later.

OK it seems that my patch was not complete. With my changes properly
applied, the m4 macros should be using 1.6 and not 1.5.
autogen.sh must be run so that the configure script is regenerated. I
missed this when I submitted the patch. Sorry for that.

I am sending a new patch to fix this.

Best,

Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia
guille.rodrig...@gmail.com