On 17/02/2019 20:32, Roland Hieber wrote:
Hi,

You can adjust the list of mirrors in ptxdist setup -> Source Download.

If none of the URLs listed for a package can be found, ptxdist falls
back to look for the tarball under
https://public.pengutronix.de/mirror/software/ptxdist/temporary-src/ .
In that case, we at Pengutronix have a very extensive collection of
tarballs that were downloaded over the years, and if you have a list of
packages that fail to download (e.g. through "ptxdist -k urlcheck", -k
keeps going after an error), someone at PTX can put it there. I've
already done this for memstat_0.8.tar.gz and netperf-2.7.0.tar.bz2, so
these two should now be downloadable.

  - Roland

For what it's worth, with PTXdist 2019.01.0, I currently get urlcheck failures for:

libconfig-1.4.9.tar.gz
opkg-utils-0.3.6.tar.bz2

But I have local copies of both of those.

--
-=( Ian Abbott <[email protected]> || Web: www.mev.co.uk )=-
-=( MEV Ltd. is a company registered in England & Wales. )=-
-=( Registered number: 02862268.  Registered address:    )=-
-=( 15 West Park Road, Bramhall, STOCKPORT, SK7 3JZ, UK. )=-

_______________________________________________
ptxdist mailing list
[email protected]

Reply via email to