Hi Alex,

the state is that we do not use python bindings and I failed to do it in my
spare time.
The version bump of gpsd was part of a research in a case were we had problems
with GPS,
but it turns out that the problem was some where else and we decided to stick
with the old version.
If you use python on the target, I guess you will see the problems Michael
reported
and without python it should work.

Now to your problem.
HOST_PYTHON_SCONS selects HOST_SYSTEM_PYTHON to build.
It is selected by ALLYES, so it seems to build on pengus all yes build.

It seems that something changed here.
On my disk with the version from January, there is no link unter
sysroot-host/bin, too.
Please ensure that
https://git.pengutronix.de/cgit/ptxdist/commit/?id=d7d7ca50cdc0e786bc84929231c2ff0ddde1e5fa
is applied, which allows to build python packages with system-python.

Regards Denis

Am Mittwoch, den 17.04.2019, 12:38 +0200 schrieb Alexander Dahl:
> [...]
>
> ---------------------------------
> target: host-python-scons.compile
> ---------------------------------
>
> environment: line 2: /home/adahl/Work/bsp/***/platform-v7a/sysroot-host/bin/
> python2.7: No such file or directory
> /usr/local/lib/ptxdist-2018.09.0/rules/post/ptxd_make_world_compile.make:21:
> recipe for target '/home/adahl/Work/bsp/***/platform-v7a/state/host-python-
> scons.compile' failed
>
> Greets
> Alex
>
> Am Dienstag, 5. Februar 2019, 09:46:37 CEST schrieb Denis OSTERLAND:
> >
> > Hi Michael,
> >
> > thanks for your input.

> > > You need to add PATH=$(CROSS_PATH) to the env. Otherwise pkg-config does
> > > not work correctly.
> > okay. I was pretty sure that the defines for pkg-config were part of
> > CROSS_ENV.
>

> > > Also, the python here is not picked up correctly. You need to set
> > > target_python and python_libdir below to properly install the python
> > > files.
> > I will try it.
> >

> > > And targetinstall fails because /usr/bin/gpsflash is not found. I think
> > > this war removed upstream.
> > So let´s remove it, too. ;-)
> >

> > > Michael
> >
> > Regards Denis
> >

> > Diehl Connectivity Solutions GmbH
> > Geschäftsführung: Horst Leonberger
> > Sitz der Gesellschaft: Nürnberg - Registergericht: Amtsgericht
> > Nürnberg: HRB 32315
> > ____________________________________________________________________________
> > _______________________
>

> > Der Inhalt der vorstehenden E-Mail ist nicht rechtlich bindend. Diese E-Mail
> > enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen.
> > Informieren Sie uns bitte, wenn Sie diese E-Mail faelschlicherweise
> > erhalten haben. Bitte loeschen Sie in diesem Fall die Nachricht. Jede
> > unerlaubte Form der Reproduktion, Bekanntgabe, Aenderung, Verteilung
> > und/oder Publikation dieser E-Mail ist strengstens untersagt. The contents
> > of the above mentioned e-mail is not legally binding. This e-mail contains
> > confidential and/or legally protected information. Please inform us if you
> > have received this e-mail by mistake and delete it in such a case. Each
> > unauthorized reproduction, disclosure, alteration, distribution and/or
> > publication of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

Diehl Connectivity Solutions GmbH
Geschäftsführung: Horst Leonberger
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Nürnberg - Registergericht: Amtsgericht
Nürnberg: HRB 32315

Der Inhalt der vorstehenden E-Mail ist nicht rechtlich bindend. Diese E-Mail
enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen.
Informieren Sie uns bitte, wenn Sie diese E-Mail faelschlicherweise erhalten
haben. Bitte loeschen Sie in diesem Fall die Nachricht.
Jede unerlaubte Form der Reproduktion, Bekanntgabe, Aenderung, Verteilung
und/oder Publikation dieser E-Mail ist strengstens untersagt.
- Informationen zum Datenschutz, insbesondere zu Ihren Rechten, erhalten Sie
unter https://www.diehl.com/group/de/transparenz-und-informationspflichten/

The contents of the above mentioned e-mail is not legally binding. This e-mail
contains confidential and/or legally protected information. Please inform us if
you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete it in such a case. Each unauthorized reproduction,
disclosure, alteration, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.
- For general information on data protection and your respective rights please
visit https://www.diehl.com/group/en/transparency-and-information-obligations/