Hello,

Am Dienstag, 30. März 2021, 11:17:26 CEST schrieb Roland Hieber:
> On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 08:42:35AM +0200, Michael Olbrich wrote:
> > Why not update libgudev instead of adding this patch?
>
> In <20210329054904.24342-1-p...@lespocky.de>, Alexander Dahl wrote:
> > Hei hei,
> >
> > in this v2 series I removed the libgudev version bump, until that
> > license issue is clarified. (I suggested to set 'LGPL-2.0-or-later AND
> > LGPL-2.1-or-later' in IRC, but don't know if that's possible?)
>
> I think that variant is the best way we can currently express this
> situation (and it will effectively result in LGPL-2.1-or-later).

Meanwhile upstream clarified to LGPL-2.1-or-later only and included SPDX tags
to file headers:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libgudev/-/merge_requests/14

So we could just wait for the next release to have that sorted out cleanly.
Will have to switch to meson for building the libgudev package though.

Greets
Alex