There is an issue with 5.14 and later.

Either:
https://github.com/systemd/systemd/commit/e7f46ee3ae1cc66a94b293957721d68dc09d7449

Or a sedline according to:
https://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/systemd/chapter08/systemd.html

Will probably do it.

/C

On 11/30/21 16:00, Bruno Thomsen wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> After upgrading the linux kernel from 5.11.0 to 5.15.5, systemd 249.2 
> suddenly fails to compile.
> Has anyone else experienced this issue?
> 
> /Bruno
> 
> ---------8<---------
> 
> [67/874] Compiling C object src/basic/libbasic.a.p/arphrd-list.c.o
> FAILED: src/basic/libbasic.a.p/arphrd-list.c.o 
> arm-v7a-linux-gnueabihf-gcc -Isrc/basic/libbasic.a.p -Isrc/basic 
> -I../systemd-249.2/src/basic -Isrc/fundamental 
> -I../systemd-249.2/src/fundamental -Isrc/systemd 
> -I../systemd-249.2/src/systemd -I. -I../systemd-249.2 
> -fdiagnostics-color=always -pipe -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch 
> -Wextra -std=gnu99 -O2 -g -Wno-format-signedness 
> -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-unused-result 
> -Wdate-time -Wendif-labels -Werror=format=2 
> -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Werror=incompatible-pointer-types 
> -Werror=overflow -Werror=return-type -Werror=shift-count-overflow 
> -Werror=shift-overflow=2 -Werror=undef -Wfloat-equal -Wimplicit-fallthrough=5 
> -Winit-self -Wlogical-op -Wmissing-include-dirs -Wmissing-noreturn 
> -Wnested-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls 
> -Wshadow -Wstrict-aliasing=2 -Wstrict-prototypes -Wsuggest-attribute=noreturn 
> -Wwrite-strings -Werror=missing-declarations -Werror=missing-prototypes 
> -fdiagnostics-show-option -ffast-math -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing 
> -fstack-protector -fstack-protector-strong -fvisibility=hidden 
> --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Werror=shadow 
> -include config.h -fPIC -pthread -fvisibility=default -MD -MQ 
> src/basic/libbasic.a.p/arphrd-list.c.o -MF 
> src/basic/libbasic.a.p/arphrd-list.c.o.d -o 
> src/basic/libbasic.a.p/arphrd-list.c.o -c 
> ../systemd-249.2/src/basic/arphrd-list.c
> In file included from ../systemd-249.2/src/basic/arphrd-list.c:12:
> src/basic/arphrd-from-name.gperf: In function 'lookup_arphrd':
> src/basic/arphrd-from-name.gperf:63:16: error: 'ARPHRD_MCTP' undeclared 
> (first use in this function); did you mean 'ARPHRD_FCPP'?
>    63 | MCTP, ARPHRD_MCTP
>       |                ^~         
>       |                ARPHRD_FCPP
> src/basic/arphrd-from-name.gperf:63:16: note: each undeclared identifier is 
> reported only once for each function it appears in
> In file included from ../systemd-249.2/src/basic/arphrd-list.c:13:
> src/basic/arphrd-to-name.h: In function 'arphrd_to_name':
> src/basic/arphrd-to-name.h:56:14: error: 'ARPHRD_MCTP' undeclared (first use 
> in this function); did you mean 'ARPHRD_FCPP'?
>    56 |         case ARPHRD_MCTP: return "MCTP";
>       |              ^~~~~~~~~~~
>       |              ARPHRD_FCPP
> 
> _______________________________________________
> ptxdist mailing list
> [email protected]
> To unsubscribe, send a mail with subject "unsubscribe" to 
> [email protected]
> 


_______________________________________________
ptxdist mailing list
[email protected]
To unsubscribe, send a mail with subject "unsubscribe" to 
[email protected]

Reply via email to