Hi there,

Since scp now defaults to using the SFTP protocol which is not built in to dropbear, I thought I'd configure my platform to enable OPENSSH_SFTP_SERVER, but I ran into a 'gotcha'. The server gets installed as "/usr/sbin/sftp-server" (and `--libexecdir` is configured as "/usr/sbin"), but dropbear looks for it at "/usr/libexec/sftp-server".

The path to the sftp-server can be set in dropbear by defining the `SFTPSERVER_PATH` macro in "localoptions.h" file (constructed by "rules/dropbear.make"). That is not currently done, but is easy enough to add. I was wondering whether it should be made configurable by a new option in "rules/dropbear.in" or not (using "/usr/sbin/sftp-server" as the default value).

--
-=( Ian Abbott <abbo...@mev.co.uk> || MEV Ltd. is a company  )=-
-=( registered in England & Wales.  Regd. number: 02862268.  )=-