Great to see the Neither material has been put on the web, with search
facilities -- someone's hard work is appreciated.

There's some fine-tuning to do -- when you search you get the following panel:
ht://Dig error
htsearch detected an error. Please report this to the webmaster of this
site. The error message is:
Unable to read configuration file '/etc/htdig/public-list_neither_org.conf'
Having not the faintest idea what that bit of compuiterese means I'm
dutifully reporting it as the machine asked me to.

Dion Giles
Fremantle, WA.