David,
I agree wholeheartedly with your assessment of the American government today.

Since you endorse the American Constitution as the best ever written, perhaps you should look at an alternative view, written back in 1870 by a renowned American legal expert, Lysander Spooner.  His book "No Treason, Constitution of No Authority" can be found by a search at http://digital.library.upenn.edu/books/search.html.  Other writings by him there include treatises on Common Law and Trial by Jury.  In the latter he is very forthright about how the previously quite acceptable British Constitution had been subverted, even up to that time.

Incidentally, virtually every one of his complaints about the American Constitution was rectified in the Australian Constitution.  One point he raised, however, should definitely be addressed when we regain control of our government.

If you are interested in how the Court system has been subverted, roughly coinciding with the official advent of the Illuminati, you might find Brett Dawson's book interesting reading.  It is called "The Evil Deeds of the Ratbag Profession" and he can be contacted at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,
John Harris