Greetings Robyn and all,

Having been involved for some time in court actions, and with people subjected to courts and the legislation I am convinced that there ie no way to fix the problem at the court level or at the legislation level.

 What we are faced with is institutionalised oppressive attitudes leading to a devastating loss of fundamental rights and delivery of justice.

 I believe that the only way to fix such a problem is to go to the rules that rule the rulers (parliament and the courts) the Constitution and fix it.  We at UPP are in the process of doing this.

We, that is UPP have developed a Draft Constitution that we believe addresses all the problems, but we need wider input, to this end the Draft is open to submission. The next, the Fifth Alternative Three Constitutional Convention is to be held in Sydney November 2000.

To participate you will need a copy of the Draft, $5 posted. To equip yourself with background information you need the Alternative Three Constitution Kit, which includes the Draft, $15 posted. Submissions based on the Draft are sought and very welcome.

There is a group called FLAC in Sydney that plans attack the legal corruption problem at the level you suggest.  John Wilson is fighting at the Jury denial level. ultimately it will all come back to the Constitution.

Patching up the building when the glue holding all the foundation parts together has been eaten out, is a waste of time.  First Identifying the problems and listing them is an essential task, before successful rebuilding can take place, so go to it, identify and list the problems first.

  To fix the problem will require preparing a comprehensive list of all the faults before the repair work can be fully assessed in preparation for a plan and finally a rebuild.  I will assist where I can.  Do not count on the media for assistance.

Regards Joe Bryant