From: succeed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: John Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Saturday, 23 September 2000 5:02
Subject: Re: $200 for the Fully Informed Jury.

Greetings John,

I can not support the statement ----

" ---------- what must be our only path to Justice."  There is only one final path to justice and that is via a fresh constitution which includes the means whereby the people can readily enforce the constitutional rules. The peoples ability to enforce the rules is the root cause of the problem. A constitution that has hefty penalties for any breach.   With due respect, this  is the only way jury trial will be regained for all who choose it. The dumbed-down-brain washed state of the population is a major problem when it comes to jury duty, many do not know right from wrong. Many would find innocent people guilty and let guilty people off, if Black or environment or discrimination or property rights are involved.  So there is a big job ahead.  The right to a trial by jury is critical but being in position that right cannot be taken away is the answer. Education is a necessary part of the process.  Telling people that winning back the right to trial by jury is the only path - is misleading.  It is one of the essential paths but not the only path.   If we are to win the battle ahead it will be by united people power action.  If the Constitution is the rule book than let us get the rules right and enforceable.  Regards Joe Bryant.