From: Philip Madsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: John Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, 15 November 2000 16:33
Subject: Re: In the Supreme Court - the Side Shoe Shuffle.

In Australia, are the People ruled by the People, ie: a Democracy, or are the People ruled by the Elite (eg: bankers, judges, politicians, etc.), which would be an Oligarchy? This is the case to decide just that.
   John some might say that in a Democracy the people delegate the power to the ELITE to rule over us. Thus the minority which may be 49% have to sit with it. Phil.