From: Peter H Davies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: John Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Saturday, 6 January 2001 10:30
Subject: Re: EVICTION

G'Day John,
I admire you greatly. You are doing something that I cannot do .... I have neither the patience nor the temperament.
Personally, I would kill the bastard who came on my land to repossess anything of mine. I would kill the bastard who would dare to make my day take a bad turn. Likewise the authority who sought to make my life hell, would find their own hell .... immediately and at once!!

"I am prepared to die to regain a peaceful, quiet, [Christian]-lawful, democratic, free life!"
Is the other guy prepared to die for his belief??

Do you remember the [true] story of EFFIE?

New South Welshman Joe Bryant was dispossessed of his yard by the Commonwealth Bank. His yard became occupied by Bank tough guys.
One evening, Joe delivered a pantechnicon which gained admittance - more assets for the Bank....?
During the night the pantechnicon disgorged tougher guys fully armed with 'behaviour modifiers'.

These tougher guys were of an academic persuasion . . . so good were their teaching skills that the former tough guys got the message, rather quickly ... and remembered it!

Joe retook possession of his yard.
The score: Bank nil, Joe Bryant, one.

I will send you the [true] story of the man from Mt Larcom - this is a popular demonstration of one man's belief overcoming the evil of today's thoughtless authoritarianism.
In the meanwhile ......Keep your powder dry ...... and your gun handy,
Regards,
Peter H Davies