Vote The Sitting

Member LAST

DAIRY FARMERS RALLY

Brisbane Thursday 8th February, 2001

Trucks meet at Mobil, Burpengary - 6.30 a.m.

Park and assemble at R.N.A. Showgrounds 10 a.m.

CONTACT NO’S 54460391 54944503 54944369

The F.O.A.A. calls on shooters and gun owners to attend this rally to support our fellow Australians who are being attacked by our elected representatives, as we were.

Dairy de-regulation is part of the Governments plan to collectivise and control food production in Australia.

Farmers, gun owners and small business owners form the bulk of Australia's independent free thinkers. The Government has set out to destroy us. It is time to get together and ACT.

JOIN THE RALLY !!

Vote The Sitting

Member LAST