Dear Joe,

"Getting the juries is the problem."

You are quite right.  Judges have been refusing to let me have juries for 4
years in all my court cases, including their imprisoning me without one.

We have the right to trial by jury "enshrined" in our present laws - what
difference will another "Constitution" make?

The COURTS ARE THE BATTLEGROUND where we must fight NOW.

To put off the fight, with some excuse of making more laws, is exactly what
the "evil counsellors, judges and ministers" want.  They don't want a
fight - and those who chicken out obviously don't want it, either.

I have recently seen a video called "My Fair Lady" which has in it a song
called "Words! Words! Words!".

Bob Doring put out an email entitled "Fools. Traitors and Cowards", which
was a report to General Macarthur in the Second World War describing the
Australian population.  Isn't it equally true today?

Inverell wil be another repetition of those old women talking and
talking....and wanting someone else to do the work for them.

"Let's form another political party!".

Wonderful!.

Not really. Pathetic and useless - is more like it!

To be a patriot, one doesn't need guns when we have juries.

People bleat about being disarmed - but being denied juries is infinitely
more serious.

When are Australians going to fight back?

Are they going to keep on saying, "Let's have some more laws." and "Let's
have a new political party."?

The Americans coined the phrase "Fully Informed Juries" but all they are
insisting upon is what English Common Law has always had but has been kept
from us.

You can't win by running away.

Yours sincerely,

John Wilson