Greetings,

Please take care if voting in the Queensland State election.

Queenslanders should be reminded that the best way to get Queensland
politicians to listen is to leave the squares against each of the major
parties bank, or better still fill the square in to show a complete back
blob maybe more secure than leaving a number of blank squares.

Only in this way will electors overcome the chance of major party candidates
winning on preferences as they did in the last federal election that left 3
million Australians unrepresented in Canberra.

Don't vote for them because they don't vote for you when they vote along
party lines.   Place blobs before all the major party names do not leave
blank squares.

Note: When the Federal election comes a different method of voting is
required if we are to get our democracy back.

Joe Bryant.