NATIONAL WATCHMAN UPDATE No 9. Vol 2.
DATE :  17 February 2001
SUBJECT : Joosse’s Josh Judged : Janus Faced

Bringing you step by step to an understanding of the coming
New World Order and associated One World Government.

Yes, there is time to prepare but you must
listen to The National Watchman.

INTRODUCTION
=============

A recent UPDATE brought you face to face with Joosse’s Josh. This is an
argument, like the Murphy Myth, that the Australian government is invalid.
The reason is that the Queen of Australia cannot exist as a legal entity
and thus the Letter Patents 1984 are not valid and so the Governor General
has no power. Hence all laws enacted by him are void.

Such claims cannot be dismissed out of hand. It was said of the Murphy
Myth, by one of the reviewing judges, that there is oft a small distinction
between the spurious and the profound. Ultimately Jossee’s legal argument
must be evaluated and a verdict passed; the review process has now started
on this new mythological constitutional theory.

Following is the text from a Queensland newspaper (No further details
available as I have an improperly referenced source) of about the 14 th
February. It details that one Terry Sharples is presently using Joossee’s
Josh, in a Supreme Court attempt, to terminate the current Queensland
elections. It will be an interesting verdict.

SHARPLE’S LAW
==============

Normally, there would be little more that can be said of an Australian
citizen acting responsibly to have his understandings validated by the
court system. But there may be much more to this then meets the eye. To
understand the true implications we must recap information from the
previous UPDATE.

A)      Mr Joosse was one of the foundation philosophers of the Murphy Myth.

b)      One the ‘central proponent’ of the Murphy Myth, and perhaps the
strongest, claims to be a senior policy advisor to the Minister for  Energy
and Minerals, a consultant to the Prime Minister’s Office and to talk
regularly the Australian Minister of Industrial Relations over the dinner
table. In this manner the Murphy Myth can be linked to the political party
system.

C)      The same above ‘central proponent’, in an open letter in Exposure
Magazine (Nov-Dec 2000),  was asked to confirm whether he was the Secretary
of the Balnarring Branch of the Liberal Party and asked as to his part in
the break up of State Electricity (Vic). There has been no reply; the
implication of this is to further the link of these constitutional theories
to political parties and a globalist agenda.

ENTER SHARPLE’S LAW
===================

It is now reasonable to entertain the distinct possibility that the Murphy
Myth was implemented at the most senior levels within the Liberal Party.
While it is not possible to be certain of the party's involvement it is
possible re-create the ‘conduit of information flow’ from the Party to the
Murphy Myth protagonists. One of the conduits leads directly into the
office of the Prime Minister!

Thus in conjecture we must ask,

“Why would the Liberal Party sponsor constitutional misinformation? ”

REPUBLICIAN POLITICS
===================

Please remember that this information has lead to calls for international
peace keeping troops to be brought into Australia! It can be said that this
is totally consistent with the political parties'globalist agenda, albeit
implemented in a clandestine fashion.

So it is possible to conjecture that the political party system, unable to
destroy our Constitution in a republic, has embarked on the backup - ‘Plan
B’. And this brings us to Sharples’ law; Mr Sharples we are informed is,

“The man who brought One Nation to its knees”.

Mr Sharples, in a previous challenge, was the man that had One Nation
de-registered. The reader, I am sure, would not hesitate to label this a
highly charged political law case. Its result was highly supportive of the
current political system and the collusiveness of the major parties.

Today, Mr Sharples uses Joosse’s Joss.  In this manner, Jossee's Joss, like
the Murphy Myth can be linked to the support of the political party system.

But to this end there is a simpler method to demonstate a political agenda.
My original set of information on Joosse's Josh came from the Australia
Independence Party (P.O. Box 2759, Seaford VIC 3198). It appears that they
are using it as a central plank in a politcial push. Political parties
pushing law is tainted with a level of high farce bordering on hyprocrisy.

Should Joosse be involved with this party it severely discredits the merits
and legitimacy of his legal position. Law must be separate to politics.
This was something well understood by those that created our fine
Constition for they embedded a 'separation of powers' within it. Today the
political party system seeks to remove the Constitution and again integrate
power; this is a move towards dictatorship.

WORDS WORTH REPEATING
======================

The words of the recent National Watchman Update are worth repeating; they
end this UPDATE.
“Global government, which the political  parties now works towards, implies
a new sovereign for Australia. Yet complete sovereignty does not rest in
law but in THE HEARTS OF THE PEOPLE.

The Murphy Myth, and now associated delusions, can be seen as part of a
formidable campaign by globalist forces to convince loyal Australians that
their existing constitution is invalid. This removes from the people’s
hearts the will to defend  the old constitution upon the proclamation of
global sovereignty.

To finish I simply return to the words of Alan Gourley.

"The first step to creating a new set of social beliefs is to create a
confusion of beliefs....So, when faced with confusion, we normally believe
what we want to believe... The hooks in the public mind are scientifically
set".

The salient points in the above are very bright stars in a very dark sky.
It should not take the three wise men to use them as a guide to the true
workings and machinations of our politicial system.

Kerry Spencer-Salt B.E., LL.B (Hons)
The National Watchman
Australian Community Organisation
P.O. Box 136, Surry Hills NSW  2010

Phone   : (02) 9 690 2211
E-Mail  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website : www.rockroll.com.au/watchman

Reluctant litigant returns to court

Byron Vale

The man who brought One Nation to its knees and whose latest legal
challenge would bring the State to a standstill wishes be bad never started
his court battles.

In 1999 Terry Sharples, accountant, former One Nation candidate and
sell-trained lawyer, successfully applied to have the party reregistered.

Now he wants the upcoming state election stopped on the grounds the
Queensland Governor had no right to issue the election writ because his
appointment was invalid

If he is successful, every action by Queensland Governor would be void,
including political and judicial appointments dating to 1987.

The application s suffered a setback this when Supreme Court Justice
Ambrose refused to abort Saturday’s  selection, however the matter is
expected to be finalised next week.

“I am not saying he would not succeed but I believe his argument is
unlikely to succeed”, Justice Ambrose said in court.

But Mr. Sharples said his current action was    as strong as his case against
One Nation.

Mr Sharples  said he “stumbled” on this legal challenge while researching
options from the One Nation case.

He claimed the powers of the Queensland governor were altered by an act in
1987 which was illegal because a referendum was not held on the proposed
changes

"That's what they're all worried about, they know I’m right  I'm not trying
to be a smart arse”. he said.

"If I am correct all the cost orders against will be dispelled as well."

Mr Sharples said his legal fights had been financially devastating. He has
not worked full-time for two and a half  years, he regularly commutes from
his Gold Coast home and the Brisbane Courts, he has spent $ 4000 on
photocopying and he estimates he faces more than $ 100,000 in court costs.

Mr Sharples married with three children said he was cynical ol the justice
system.

"You can get pretty bitter and twisted because the court system doesn't
deliver practical justice," he said "They generally treat me as a joke,
quite unfairly".