Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 8:40 AM
Subject: Fw: UPDATE: R vs. McElheran - Outrage expressed toward JUSTICE CANADA Using Members of the RCMP MAJOR DRUG SQUAD to Act as Process Servers in a Quasi-Criminal Matter

I wish to express my thanks to all those who having read the latest UPDATE below, and have expressed their concern via letter toward the mis-use and blatant abuse of our Justice System. I have received several letters so far which were sent to Vern Brewer of JUSTICE CANADA and also to the Minister of Justice. These letters are the voice of the people and will be filed into the court record for the April 6th, 2001, Crown's Appeal Hearing at Queen's Bench.

When those at JUSTICE CANADA decide to use tactics, described below, for their own personal advantage, to scare or manipulate the minds the population into submission, then Justice is NOT served but is rather under attack. Should we not expect Justice to be served by these people at JUSTICE CANADA?

If this type of pressure and abuse is called upon by members of Canada's Justice Department, to get compliance from the people, then is it feasible to think that this type of pressure is also applied to JP's, Judges and Justices behind closed doors to get rulings the Justice Department/Tax Agency want to see?

The pressure to bring down the Judicial System is real and Vern Brewer has been exposed.

Thank you for your letters. It is your voice that will see new laws created to do away with this type of abuse. Read again the UPDATE below again, write your letter while we still can, lest we forget and go to sleep.

Just doing my part in 'Standing on Guard for Thee.'
Kevin McElheran

Since providing an "UPDATE" on February 1st, 2001 concerning Mr. Vern Brewer of JUSTICE CANADA using two Drug Investigators of the Calgary RCMP MAJOR DRUG SQUAD, to act as process servers, to serve his "NOTICE OF APPEAL" of the dismissal ruling of Judge Delong, upon McElheran, dozens of responses have come to me expressing outright discussed toward this blatant abuse of power that Vern Brewer exercised.

I do not take issue that the DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE is Appealing the dismissal ruling of Judge Delong of the Provincial Court of Alberta, throwing out the Charge of "Failing to File a Tax Return"; I take no issue with being served the NOTICE OF APPEAL for Friday, April 6, 2001.

My contention is that Vern Brewer exceeded his authority and position and made a personal decision in this quasi-criminal matter, to use Investigative members of the RCMP - MAJOR DRUG SQUAD to act as process servers when he could have called upon a bailiff or process server to present me the documents. He could have easily made arrangements to serve me himself. Was Mr. Brewer's decision to use the RCMP MAJOR DRUG SQUAD wise in a quasi matter? Have the RCMP run out of work and have nothing else to do to warrant becoming part-time process servers? Perhaps, Vern Brewer believes I'm a terrorist and has panicked accordingly.

I had no idea of the reaction which have come from you, the citizens of Canada, toward Mr. Brewer's actions and would like to call on everyone one more time.

Firstly, if you find Mr. Brewer's actions to be unacceptable and that he exceeded his authority and position, then I ask you to send him a letter or a fax to the below address and phone numbers and express this to him. Carbon copy your letter to me and to the Minister of Justice

Secondly, I wish to present to THE COURT OF QUEEN'S BENCH your letters on April 6th, 2001 when I am obligated to deal with Mr. Brewer and his Appeal.  I need your letters no latter than March 19, 2001.

Please contact:
Vern Brewer
JUSTICE CANADA
Suite 510, 606 - 4th Street, S.W.
Calgary, Alberta
T2P 1T1
Telephone: (403) 299-3978
Facsimile: (403) 299-3966

c.c. The Minister of Justice and
       Attorney General of Canada
       The Honourable Anne McLellan
       Justice Building
       Kent and Wellington Streets
       Ottawa, ON
       K1A 0H8

c.c  Kevin McElheran
       611  75th Ave. N.W.
       Calgary, Alberta
       T2K  0R1

Let us see who Vern Brewer points his finger at on April 6, 2001.

Thank you for your support in taking steps to protect our Justice System.