Dear Fellow Australians,

This morning, on the way to work, I popped into the local Coles Supermarket to buy some milk.  I also fancied a banana.  It was amongst many other bananas and showed some black spots which, I believe, indicates that it is ripening and ready to eat.

The check-out register said it was 270 grams (9.5 ounces) and costs $0.94 - which, because Australia does not have a coin below 5 cents, was "rounded up" to $0.95.

INFLATION:  If Australian Banks creating, for themselves and "out of thin air", between $20 billion and $30 billion every year and introducing it into circulation by way of loans,  is it any wonder that we have inflation  of these proportions? Is it any wonder that vast numbers of Australians are below the "poverty line"?

The CREATION OF MONEY by the Banks is monumental FRAUD which Australians Judges protect to the extent of denying Australian citizens the RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY when they try to challenge the Banks' criminality.

BANK FRAUD cannot exist without CORRUPT JUDGES

Australia Judges believe they are above the Law by virtue of their self-created "DOCTRINE OF IMMUNITY",  which is totally "unlawful and malicious".  Australian Judges believe they can dispense with our LAWS and our RIGHTS.

The MEDIA refuse to expose the FRAUD and CORRUPTION - which makes them as guilty as the perpetrators.

CONSPIRACY?   YOU BET!!!!

Yours sincerely,

John Wilson