From: Deborah Humphries <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 'John Wilson' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Monday, 5 March 2001 9:46
Subject: RE: Question

Hello John,

Its a sick world we live in John. But I believe that what goes around, comes around.
Their time will come.
I  know of someone on the sunshine coast who won his case but he took the
manager and not the bank to court. He was awarded a huge damages claim.
Did you sue the bank or the bank manager John?
What do you think of everyone becoming citizens of the Principality of Caledonia?
It seems to be a legal loop hole everyone is using.
We are in a situation where the tax department if after us and we don't have the money to
pay them. What would you advise?
Sorry things didn't go as they should. But what can you expect in a country ruled by corrupt
politicians. They have sold us out.

Take good care now,

Deb