Dear Fellow Australians,

Australian Judges continue to deny the right to Trial by Jury.

In the Supreme Court of New South Wales, Sydney, Justice Hulme refused to disqualify himself and proceded to judge a Notice of Motion in spite of all my arguing where my main thrust was that the law (section 3 of the Supreme Court Procedure Act 1900) laid down that "consent of both parties" is required for there to be "a Judge without a Jury".

Attached are the Transcript and Judgment of 26 th February along with the Affidavit containing my argument.

Justice Hulme's promotion of his, Justice Simpson's and any other Judge's authority to judge in matters from which the law excludes them, is bewildering.

It's the Star Chamber, all over again.

Lord Edward Coke - oh, how we need you now!!!

Yours sincerely,

John Wilson.

Transcript SC 26 February 2001.rtf

Judgment - Hulme 26 February 2001.rtf