From: graham carman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: John Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, 28 March 2001 20:03
Subject: Re: bank cheques

Hi John,
Could you please advise me on the legality of banks with-holding payment of a bank-cheque for a period of 3 working days, I have always been of the understanding that bank-cheques were as good as cash, my bank has come up with all sorts of excuses for not allowing instant access to a bank-cheque made out to me and deposited into my account.
Regards, Graham