UNITED  PEOPLE  POWER   Inc.

Victoria

Monday, April 23, 2001

From :  Doug  Harrison, UPP, Victoria.

Greetings,

 An  official ‘INVITATION’ follows.

First I make a personal request for YOU to attend.

But even further I ask of you to get a car load of your friends, or better a bus load, to this special occasion.

I believe this to be one step in the process of getting Australia back on its feet.

In WW I, my grandfather and his generation fought for freedom under the British Empire; by WW II my father and his generation fought for our nation and freedom. Under bloody sacrifice they repelled the invader, and hence you and I enjoyed our childhood and young adulthood in a free society.

We took it for granted – but no longer !

Over the last 30 years or so we have rapidly regressed into a murky backwater. Our youth suffers the worst suicide rate in the world and in history; drugs run amok; gambling and sport further dope our minds; pornography and violence blight our children’s inexperienced minds and we wonder why near 50 % of their marriages will fall apart.

Governments, federal or state will not solve our problems – they’ve been active in creating them !    Our parliaments will not either - for the jingling of shekels warps the politicians minds,  money has corrupted principle, courage and morality; and our High Court of Australia has, on several occasions, declared that our freedoms through Magna Carta and the Bill of Right 1689 no longer bind our courts or parliaments.

These are the very freedoms that our parents fought for in WW I and WW II.    LEST  WE  FORGET.

The only people that will solve the problem is us. YOU & I - don’t expect someone else to do it for you.

UNITED we stand, divided we will suffer:    But worse, the consequence for our children and grandchildren will be servitude and slavery if we don’t unite as a people and bring about the changes required.

I will be there – I will not forget my forebears efforts for freedom and I will think of the future we  leave for our descendents,-

NERO FIDDLED  WHILST  ROME  BURNT

WILL WE  CONTINUE  TO  FIDDLE WHILST  AUSTRALIA  IS  BURNT  TO  THE  GROUND  ?

I  REQUEST  that  YOU  MAKE  EVERY  REASON  TO  BE  THERE  WITH  YOUR  FRIENDS.

Your fellow Australian, Doug Harrison, 03-5983-0177   Web:  www.alt3.net

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In 1688 The English people, having been subjected to oppressive government declared a Declaration of Right, which led to the enactment of The Bill Of Rights in 1689.

The Declaration of Right set out a list of wrongs and a claim to have the wrongs put right.  Just such an Australian declaration is planned for May 6, 2001.

On the 6th  May 2001,  Australia will start to celebrate the original sitting of the Federal Parliament that was held at Exhibition Building in Melbourne. The celebration starts with a Parade  “Our Nation on Parade” through the streets of Melbourne on Sunday 6th  May 2001.

On this day at 2 PM at the front of the Exhibition Building a modern declaration of right will be proclaimed. This is an essential project that demands the support of every true Australian, as such,  I recommend it to you and look forward to your support.

INVITATION

FOR YOU TO BE PART OF A ONCE IN A THOUSAND YEAR EVENT

At the entrance to Exhibition Building Melbourne 2 PM on Sunday 6 May 200

DID YOU KNOW THAT?

YOU NO LONGER HAVE A LEGAL CLAIM TO RIGHTS OR FREEDOMS ?

DID YOU KNOW THAT?

the Rights, Freedoms and Protection from oppressive government that we inherited with Magna Carta and The Bill of Rights, have been held by the High Court to no longer be binding on Australian governments ?

HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT?

hundreds of thousands of Australians are being destroyed by the “system” through “executive” decisions, excessive taxation and other bad laws, all oppressively supported by  the Courts, — laws that are in fact crimes against the people ?

DO YOU REALISE THAT THINGS CAN ONLY GET WORSE?

if we do nothing,  and that you to will soon be caught up in this destructive program, if you are not already caught ?

WE NEED YOU TO BE PART OF THE CORRECTION PROCESS:

First, you need to understand that people numbers are critical in this process — we need you and your family and everybody you know to be there to demonstrate to the powers-that-be,  that we have had enough.   We need you all to be present at the front of the Exhibition Building at 2 PM on Sunday 6-May 2001 to hear and witness the proclamation of the   Australian  Declaration  of  Right  2001.

          INVITATION

     FOR YOU TO BE PART OF A ONCE IN A THOUSAND YEAR EVENT

                At the entrance to Exhibition Building Melbourne 2 PM on Sunday 6 May 2001

  For further information please contact United People Power PO Box 270 St Marys NSW 2760.

                 Ph: 02-9826 1337: Fax: 02-9826-1670. E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Web: alt3.net