----- Original Message -----
From: Daniel J. Lavigne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: Statistics Canada

M. Adamson wrote:

I recently received the envelopes from Statistics Canada where they
state it is by law that I must complete their forms........ is their
"law" , fact or fiction?  If I do not complete it, what is the worst
that can happen to me?

Life's small surprises just keep "Popping" up.

 Yesterday morning (Wednesday) a "Lady" from "Census Canada" was at
 my door with a request for me to fill out the "Full Census Form".

 I thoroughly enjoyed the moment and commented that "God was being
 nice to me by sending a gift in the form of an opportunity to face
 the Government, at last, in its courts, before its Judges AND
 with regard to an issue that will not necessarily threaten the
 Government's access to taxes."

 I informed the young lady that not only would I not be filling
 out the form, but that I fully expect to be charged for my
 blunt refusal and that my invitation to her, as a representative
 of the Government, was a legal step inviting the Government to
use the FULL force of its laws etc and to see what happens when
 they face one who long ago said "Enough!", AND MEANT IT!

 The matter was discussed at last night's meeting at 555 Marlee Avenue.
 The consensus was that the Government, as always, will run from
 the invitation to USE its courts.

 Now, the important part: What is the worse they can do?
 They could ignore us . . that would be the worse. Anything else
should be looked upon as an OPPORTUNITY. Thank you for writing.

 To all: By e-mail has come under severe attack by government goons
 who did, temporarily, secure access to my servers and were able to
 mirror each and every message sent to me or delivered by me.

 This is the first message that I am able to send to my lists
 (I was able to send to the newsgroups.) since Sunday.

 I am maintaining my stance of "OPEN DISCUSSION" of all matters
 delivered to me as I will not allow the Tax Refusal to be
 compromised by anyone . . in any manner.

 Tax Refusal Facts

 1. The Tax Refusal started in 1980.

 2. More Canadians are joining everyday.

 3. "Membership" in the Tax Refusal requires the new member to sign a
    statement for delivery to "The Government Of Canada, In Parliament
    Assembled" that they will never again file tax returns or pay so
    much as a penny in taxes until our Nation ends its involvement in
    plans and preparations that are predicated on a sure and certain
    will and capacity to commit Mass Murder with Nuclear and other
    Weapons Of Mass Murder.

 It's worldwide spread has ONE purpose:

 To FORCE the USE, or DISMANTLING, of all Weapons Of Mass Murder.
 To A Safer, Saner And More Caring World. To Duty.

 Daniel J. Lavigne
 Fools would have you believe that no one can refuse to support a
 society merely because it participates in plans and preparations
 that are predicated on a will and capacity to commit Mass Murder.
 !!!! USE THEIR COURTS TO TELL THEM OTHERWISE !!!!
 Join the Tax Refusal!   http://www.taxrefusal.com
 The Toronto chapter of International Humanity House holds
 meetings each Wednesday night at 555 Marlee Ave. Toronto
 Doors open at 7:30 PM.  Speeches by various speakers discussing
 the "why" of the Tax Refusal and need for personal involvement
 in a movement that *WILL* change the world start at 8:00 PM.
                    Join my e-mail list!
       Send "Subscribe" to: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   LEARN THE GAME! BE AWARE OF POLITICAL TRICKS AND LEGERDEMAIN
           Subscribe to "Executive Intelligence Review"
                Call Bob Baker at 1-888-347-3258