Dear Masood,

You will not receive justice from judges.

Please look at the attachment in which I outline the need for trial by jury.
Please use any of it in your affidavits to support a Notice of Motion to
Requisition Trial by Jury.

In the High Court there is provision for a Jury - the Jury Box is there in
Canberra.

Apply under section 77B of the Judiciary Act 1903 which says that "The High
Court may,  in any suit in which the ends of justice appear to render it
expedient to do so, direct the trial with a jury of the suit or of an issue
of fact, and may for the pupose make all such orders, issue all such writs
and cause all such proceedings to be had and taken as the Court thinks
necessary, and upon the finding of the jury the Court may give such
decisions and pronounce such judgment as the case requires."

Also say, in the Affidavit that under section 3 of the Supreme Court
Procedure Act 1900 guarantees you Trial by Jury "in any action" if there is
no "consent by both parties" to have the matter heard "by a judge without a
jury".  Halsbury's Laws of Australia says that this consent must "be clear
and unequivocal" or else the Court has no jurisdiction.

A case in Queensland's Court of Appeal, handed down 15 May 2001,  that
ordered to "set aside the verdict and judgment in favour of the defendant;
.. that there be a new trial of the action;  ...  that the defendant pay the
plaintiff's costs of the first trial"  because the judge dispensed with the
jury saying "the trial judge's ruling took away the right of the applicants
to have the decision made by a jury".  Merrin & Anor v Cairns Port Authority
(2001) QCA 178.

Regards,

John.