From: Gopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: John Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tuesday, 5 June 2001 5:47
Subject: Re: From Crikey - Hoser/Hulls/Jail/Hulls in contempt

John,

The Magna Carta was not written for the GOY (human beings), I don't consider that we humans are slaves, the Elite deem all goy to be..  In 1215 it was the Barons, the wealthy, who put the strangle hold on King John. (have you ever seen the wealthy do anything to lift the lot of the poor, if the poor benefit along the way then that is coincidental.

Allan