Hi all:

>By the way, any chance of asserting that a gr:BusinessEntity is equivalent to a foaf:Organisation or foaf:Agent? As a statement in a particular data space, I think such a link is pretty accurate and useful. However, we currently prefer to collate such "heuristics"-based mapping axioms in separate files instead of including them in the vocabulary specification. The reason is that some users of GoodRelations manage clean OWL DL models inside corporate applications; there, importing, or linking to, RDF schema elements has unwanted side-effects.

Don't get me wrong: We are very interested and collecting practically useful link statements. But I think they should be managed in a modular fashion.

Best
Martin

Daniel O'Connor wrote:

    <gr:BusinessEntity rdf:ID="BusinessEntity">
     <owl:sameAs
    rdf:resource="http://www.3kbo.com/people/richard.hancock/foaf.rdf#i"/>
    </gr:BusinessEntity>

By the way, any chance of asserting that a gr:BusinessEntity is equivalent to a foaf:Organisation or foaf:Agent?
begin:vcard
fn:Martin Hepp
n:Hepp;Martin
org:Bundeswehr University Munich;E-Business and Web Science Research Group
adr:;;Werner-Heisenberg-Web 39;Neubiberg;;D-85577;Germany
email;internet:mh...@computer.org
tel;work:+49 89 6004 4217
tel;pager:skype: mfhepp
url:http://www.heppnetz.de