On 7/13/11 12:04 AM, Giovanni Tummarello wrote:
If you are seeking stats re. what I mean re. intertia, just keep track of
what's happening on the schema.org front re. adoption curve.

  here are 100+ datasets

http://sindice.com/search?q=schema&nq=&fq=class%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fschema.org%2F*&sortbydate=1&facet.field=domain&interface=guru

started collecting 2 weeks ago and we did NOT reanalyze/recrawl
previously known sites ATM . How fair is it to call them datasets
rather than "marked up pages" that is up to discussion - possibly a
reasonably interesting one.

Gio

Re., Linked Data: a dataset has to be collection of data objects endowed with URIs that resolve to human and machine decipherable representations of their referents. Representation takes the form of an EAV/SPO triples based directed graph pictorial.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
President&  CEO