Perhaps Eric would be so kind as to create http://purl.uniprot.org/ rdf/uniprot/P12345 to link directly to the RDF document.

In addition, there is a LINK REL mechanism to link the HTML version to RDF.

If Eric was in a particularly good mood, maybe he would consider moving http://purl.uniprot.org/uniprot/P12345 to http://purl.uniprot.org/html/uniprot/P12345 if these URLs always return html documents.

If he's in an even better mood, perhaps he would even consider creating http://purl.uniprot.org/record/uniprot/P12345 to denote the record, without commitment to format, and arrange to have 303 responses as we have started to do with the HCLS demo.

-Alan