On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 07:10:51 +0200, Karl Dubost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The specification is here to set what is the correct behavior for the technology. Certainly there will be problems of interoperability, because of the history of the development. But I believe that a complete Test Suite should help to solve these issues by "showing, don't tell" what is the correct behavior". I would suggest to suppress "most" in the sentence and "believe". The sentence contains also a prose which might be obsolete after a few years as it is only valid now.

Perhaps we should move this to the "history" section, if we really need one (see other reply)?

Yes it could be a solution

And would satisfy your comment? We're planning on doing this for the next draft.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>