Hi, Anne-

Anne van Kesteren wrote (on 6/3/08 9:44 AM):

On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:33:34 +0200, Erik Dahlstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The SVG WG would like to request a two week extension for reviewing the XMLHttpRequest LC draft.

Please let us know if that is acceptable,

I think I would rather just move on given how long the review period has been and how long we've been working on XMLHttpRequest Level 1, but that shouldn't preclude the SVG WG from providing feedback later on.

Noted.  But this is not an editorial decision, it is a WG decision.

I don't see the harm in extending the LC period for a week or two: the test suite is not done; there is no urgent release cycle for implementations coming up; and the plan is to simply park this in CR until HTML5 is more mature. So, I propose we honor this request.

If I'm missing some particular urgency, I'm happy to reconsider my two cents.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, CDF, and WebAPI