On Fri, 06 Jun 2008 04:47:31 +0200, Sunava Dutta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Meanwhile, I'd like to re-iterate a point I had raised up awhile back. Are the tests going to be 'complete' /comprehensive at CR in relation to the spec? MSFT obviously wants this test suite to be official ensuring that third parties do not write individual test cases undermining the credibility of the suite and demonstrating increased/decreased compliance post CR (when it's much harder to make changes).

The test suite will be made complete (and "official") during the CR period as per W3C policy. (And is required to be complete before we can exit CR.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>