Hi, WebApps Fans-

As a follow-on to my previous invitation, I just wanted to give a tip about what I see as the easiest way to do this transition.

Step 1: Join public-webapps ( http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/ ); you need to do this explicitly even if you're a members of the WebApps WG;

Step 2: When replying to an email thread on either public-webapi or public-appformats, add public-webapps to the recipients list;

Step 3: When replying to an email thread on public-webapps, remove public-webapi or public-appformats from the recipients list, if they are on there.

This way, we can have a fairly smooth transfer, though for some older issues, you may have to refer to some emails on one of the older lists.

Thanks!
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, WebApps, SVG, and CDF