Sunava Dutta wrote:
Woo hooo, my first mail to the new webapps alias! -:)

Thanks for waiting for us to get feedback in from people across MSFT. As
promised, here is the whitepaper on client side cross domain security
articulating the security principles and challenges (high level and specifics )
of the current CS-XHR draft.
I've also addressed the questions members raised in the FAQ.

Thanks Sunava, I look forward to reading this once it is available in an acceptable license.

However, I would further hope that you are able to discuss the feedback that are sure to be raised? As with your initial feedback, much of the results of these discussions will also require research and so it is good if we can get as much done before the face to face as possible.

As Jonas and Art mention, in order to provide the opportunity for members to
research and usefully discuss the contents and other issues, lets talk about
our concerns among other items F2F in the first week of July.

Yes, though I do want to point out that there are many other issues too to discuss at the F2F other than microsofts feedback.

Speaking of which, do we have an agenda yet for the F2F meeting?

Look forward to hosting the members here in Redmond.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Best Regards,
Jonas Sicking